DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Your Homeowners Insurance has been Cancelled (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/124864-re-your-homeowners-insurance-has-been-cancelled.html)

Andrew October 14th 05 03:18 PM

Your Homeowners Insurance has been Cancelled

If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Robertm October 14th 05 03:45 PM

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Goedjn October 14th 05 04:15 PM

Your Homeowners Insurance has been Cancelled

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:45:50 -0500, "Robertm"
wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

They asked for money, and didn't tell you where to send it....

[email protected] October 14th 05 09:05 PM

Goedjn wrote:
They asked for money, and didn't tell you where to send it....

I just put some money in a blank envelope and dropped it in the mailbox.
I feel a lot better knowing that my insurance is insured.

Eric October 16th 05 08:09 PM

Robertm wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Of course its bogus! Why would anyone even begin to think an insurance or
other large company would use Usenet to do business?
But as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"
Eric

mm October 17th 05 03:16 PM

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:09:35 -0700, Eric wrote:

Robertm wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Of course its bogus! Why would anyone even begin to think an insurance or
other large company would use Usenet to do business?

What about Usenet Casualty and Life?

Or Usenet Home and Car Insurance.. Remember, you're in good hands
with Usenet.

But as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"

Hmm. Maybe I shoudln't have sent them money.

Eric

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.