DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cordless Toilets (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/124650-re-cordless-toilets.html)

FACE October 13th 05 02:11 AM

Cordless Toilets

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:46:47 -0500,
wrote:

Has anyone tried any of these new cordless toilets? I am looking into
replacing my toilet and thought I might go with one of these cordless
models. However, I'd like to get opinions from others that have tried
them before buying one.

Saturday Home Repairman

Every one seems to think you are talking about the battery or
gasoline powered models, but I have a feeling you are referring to the
new enviro-friendly wind-up spring-loaded ones. Right?