Default Humidifier question

I didn't know that there were whole house steam humidifiers.
I'll try to find some info about them.

Thank you very much for your help.

I am not promoting this brand, however Ive heard very favorable reviews from
contractors who have installed them.

http://www.ewccontrols.com/steam_humidifier.htm
Alex

geoman jr wrote:
Remember the flow throughs only work when the furnace fan or burners( in
some cases) are running. If your furnace is not getting much run time, guess
what, your not putting humidity in the air. Running your fan all the time
might help a little but then you'll be paying more in electricity. Gofish
has it right !

I am not disputing what Gofish said.

My original observation was that the General Aire 81 (evaporative pad), connected to the cold water supply was more than adequate while the Wait 6000 (flow through), connected to the hot water supply did a lousy job.

Steam humidifiers are something that I am not familiar with.
I have to find a distributor in the Toronto area.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Humidifier Question nospamplease Home Repair 62 December 8th 04 04:40 AM
humidifier and uv lamp question john Home Repair 1 November 26th 04 11:53 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM