DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Scratched black glass hob (glass stove). (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/124126-scratched-black-glass-hob-glass-stove.html)

[email protected] October 9th 05 12:39 PM

Scratched black glass hob (glass stove).

I have scratched my ceramic black glass hob ('glass stove' in the US?)
and the scratch is very visible. I was cutting food on a metal baking
tray on top of it, and the scratches are a result of the motion (silly
me).

I was wondering if there is anything I can apply to the scratches to
reduce them.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.