Default Need an engine for lawn tractor

Hi, I'm looking for a rpleacement engine for my lawn tractor. The old
engine was a B&S 15.5 hp I/C 2318.

This tractor has been relegated to use just for plowing snow in the
winter so I'd like t find a good used engine to put on it.

I'm having a rather unbelievably hard time finding anything on the net.
Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Murph

Rich256

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I'm looking for a rpleacement engine for my lawn tractor. The old
engine was a B&S 15.5 hp I/C 2318.

This tractor has been relegated to use just for plowing snow in the
winter so I'd like t find a good used engine to put on it.

I'm having a rather unbelievably hard time finding anything on the net.
Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Murph

Northern Tool has a good selection

http://www.northerntool.com

GO to the B&S site to get your model number etc:

http://www.briggsandstratton.com

Warren Weber

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I'm looking for a rpleacement engine for my lawn tractor. The old
engine was a B&S 15.5 hp I/C 2318.

This tractor has been relegated to use just for plowing snow in the
winter so I'd like t find a good used engine to put on it.

I'm having a rather unbelievably hard time finding anything on the net.
Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Murph

I purchased an exact B&S engine for a rototiller from Northerntools. WW

Stormin Mormon

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...arch +Froogle

Starting at $439....

--