Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
calberto22

Default Newly remodeled house is making us sick!

Hello, we lived in another house for 10 years, no problems. we just
moved to this older house that was recently remodeled about a year ago.
during the day, we are fine. but at night, we're always coughing, our
noses are stuffy and we get sore throats. i had a mold company come
out, and they told me we didn't have mold. I change the AC filters
constantly. i have NO IDEA how to even go about finding out what is
causing this, but i can't sleep and neither can my husband or son. We
are always getting sick, my son has bronchitis for the 4th time this
year and my voice is getting weak from getting a sore throat every
night. i also don't want to keep wasting money so i want to figure out
what the problem is, but i don't know where to start. i thought of
maybe buying an air purifier? i'm am at a loss as to what this could
be. the house has beautiful Brazilian cherry floors and i keep it very
clean. i also thought about replacing the air ducts. I am in Miami.
Any ideas? i have no idea what else to do?

thanks for any guidance,

Carlos Alberto