DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pex service line to soft copper (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/123154-pex-service-line-soft-copper.html)

Art M September 28th 05 08:17 AM

Pex service line to soft copper

I bought a pex fitting that can be soldiered to the soft copper that runs
into the house through the slab. I also bought a pex fitting with a
compression fitting for the copper.

Opinions on which to use? I thought compression would be easier, but I want
to use the superior (longer lasting) method. Will the compression fitting
(made of brass) cause galvanic corrosion?

Thanks

--Art