DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bleeding Through contest!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/123099-bleeding-through-contest.html)

mmonnier September 26th 05 11:27 PM

Bleeding Through contest!!!

Hey. Have you seen the new Bleeding Through interview and contest at
http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-blee...ugh.asp?c=st40 yet?

Enter to win a lot of cool stuff of the band. Good Luck!!!

Noozer September 26th 05 11:57 PM

"mmonnier" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey. Have you seen the new Bleeding Through interview and contest at
http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-blee...ugh.asp?c=st40 yet?

Enter to win a lot of cool stuff of the band. Good Luck!!!

Nope... don't have time for spammers. Gotta get my furs out of storage!

Edwin Pawlowski September 27th 05 01:32 AM

"mmonnier" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey. Have you seen the new Bleeding Through interview and contest at
http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-bleedasp?c=st40 yet?

Enter to win a lot of cool stuff of the band. Good Luck!!!

No time to watch as my steak is cooking and I want it rare. Bloody rare.