James

Default Hunter PGP Sprinkler Heads ??

I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a
professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these heads
were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter heads that
could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head, that are
not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc ???

Thanks for any comments !!

--James--

James

Yes, but did not answer my question.

--james--

-------------------------------------

A Pro installed them in my yard. They work damn good.

Travis Jordan

James wrote:
I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a
professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these
heads were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter
heads that could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head,
that are not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc
???

Looks like it is an entry level rotary sprinkler.

http://www.hunterindustries.com/Prod.../pgpintro.html

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...kler+Heads%2fG
@@ @@&BV_EngineID=ccddadd
fkdggfmgcgelceffdfgidgmj.0&MID=9876

James

It is, but the info doesn't answer my question.

Thanks !!

--James--

Looks like it is an entry level rotary sprinkler.

Ulrich M. Reich

If I am not mistaken yes they do. The version sold at Home Depot is a
lighter or different version PGP than you would by at an irrigation
supplier. While the PGP is labeled as a light duty commercial and
residential type irrigation head it is very popular for its ease of
operation. However, there is also the l-10/i-20. It is similar to the
PGP but is more heavy duty and has a couple more bells and whistles
available as accessories.and is a bit more expensive.
Anyway, I am pretty sure that the PGP hunter Rotor head available at Home
Depot is NOT the same type you would be able to buy at an irrigation
supplier that wholesales to the irrigation contractor.

"James" wrote in message

I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a
professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these

heads
were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter heads that
could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head, that

are
not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc ???

Thanks for any comments !!

--James--

Travis Jordan

James wrote:
It is, but the info doesn't answer my question.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a
professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these

heads
were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter heads

that
could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head,

that are
not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc ???

Yes. Their commercial grade sprinklers are the I- series. You can
order the I-20 from HD online, but I don't think you will find them in
the retail stores.

http://www.hunterindustries.com/Products/Rotors/