DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore ice maker hollow cubes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/121279-kenmore-ice-maker-hollow-cubes.html)

JD September 15th 05 01:10 AM

Kenmore ice maker hollow cubes

I have a Kenmore refridgerator that is about 11 years old.The water inlet
valve was replaced a few years ago. I have noticed that the ice maker isn't
making full cubes. It appears that there isn't enough water coming into the
trays as the tray furthest from the water inlet doesn't have any water in
it. Also some cubes are not solid but hollow.

Any ideas on how to adjust the amount of water coming into the tray? Are
there any other adjustments I could/should make?
Thanks
JD

Appliance Repair Aid September 15th 05 12:53 PM

Hi,

A couple of things that -may- help....

http://www.applianceaid.com/icemaker.html#hollow

http://www.applianceaid.com/ice-fill-adjustment.html

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

JD September 16th 05 01:25 AM

Looks like a very handy site. I'll try it, thanks
JD
oups.com...