DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   IRS inceases per mile deduction rate (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/121224-irs-inceases-per-mile-deduction-rate.html)

Jeff Wisnia September 13th 05 04:54 PM

IRS inceases per mile deduction rate

For any of you who are charging off personal vehicle use by the mile, an
accountant friend just tipped me off that the IRS has increased the per
mile allowance to 48.5 cents for the rest of the year:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...147423,00.html

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

SQLit September 13th 05 07:31 PM

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
For any of you who are charging off personal vehicle use by the mile, an
accountant friend just tipped me off that the IRS has increased the per
mile allowance to 48.5 cents for the rest of the year:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...147423,00.html

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Good to know thanks. Now the fight will begin with the bean counters