DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   B&S Short Block Reference Guide? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/121091-b-s-short-block-reference-guide.html)

Ulysses September 12th 05 12:30 AM

B&S Short Block Reference Guide?

Anyone know how I can find out which short block I need for my old Briggs &
Stratton lawnmower engine? I've searched all over and can't seem to find
the number.

Model 90702 Type 3025-01

Thanks.

Ulysses September 12th 05 05:48 PM

&
Stratton lawnmower engine? I've searched all over and can't seem to

find
the number.

Model 90702 Type 3025-01

Thanks.

Call a dealer? Any B&S dealer has this info.
The people you will be buying it from should be able to help!
Greg

Thanks, I'll call somebody. I found some on eBay for very little $$$ but
the sellers don't seem to know anything ;-)

Stormin Mormon September 12th 05 10:00 PM

Most walking lawn mowers, it's a lot cheaper to go buy another mower.

What's the problem with the one you have?

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

[email protected] September 13th 05 07:58 AM

1) Throw the BS away in the garbage where it belongs.
2) Replace it with a Honda.