DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sump Pump Resource (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/119331-sump-pump-resource.html)

a12vman August 31st 05 02:49 PM

Sump Pump Resource

After just finishing my basement I think it's time to replace my sump pump.
I am looking for a system that offers a primary and backup pump in case of
failure in addition to battery backup. Is there any one system out there
that accomplishes this or do I have to buy separate components?

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman

a12vman August 31st 05 04:14 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have a Well System not city water.....