DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   one room warmer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/118666-one-room-warmer.html)

stevie August 27th 05 08:03 PM

one room warmer

What would cause on of my rooms to be warmer than others?

I am using 4 ton Trane central air. AC seems to be working OK.

Should I be checking the duct going to this room?

Temp outside has been around 100 for a couple of weeks (Texas).

Thanks.

SQLit August 27th 05 08:24 PM

"stevie" wrote in message ...
What would cause on of my rooms to be warmer than others?

I am using 4 ton Trane central air. AC seems to be working OK.

Should I be checking the duct going to this room?

Temp outside has been around 100 for a couple of weeks (Texas).

Thanks.

Impossible to help you with such limited information.

Joseph Meehan August 27th 05 08:53 PM

stevie wrote:
What would cause on of my rooms to be warmer than others?

I am using 4 ton Trane central air. AC seems to be working OK.

Should I be checking the duct going to this room?

Temp outside has been around 100 for a couple of weeks (Texas).

Thanks.

There are many possible problems. That room may be getting an extra
heat load (windows, lack of insulation in wall or ceiling) some sort of
equipment in that room. The ducting may not be properly designed or partly
blocked or restricted somehow. And others.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit