DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wasauna (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/118578-wasauna.html)

[email protected] August 26th 05 05:22 AM

Wasauna

I'm looking to update/upgrade my bathroom, and I've found steam showers
and retro-style toilets on Wasauna.com. Does anyone know enough about
this brand to give me some words of confidence? The site is
http://www.wasauna.com

[email protected] September 24th 05 11:20 AM

Hi Jason,

My sister and I bought a few bathroom products from Wasauna for our
beach house. We got a steam shower and a 2 person hot tub. I am
confident in recomending the brand to friends. Both products are well
made and we haven't experienced any problems with them. I asked them
to extend the warranty to five years, and they were willing to do it
for a pretty reasonable price.

Yasmin