DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good on-line source of relays? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/118396-good-line-source-relays.html)

Tony Hwang August 25th 05 03:24 PM

Good on-line source of relays?

Hi,
My Carrier furnace control board quit working.
Trouble-shooting revealed bad relay driving inducer motor.
12V DC coil with 1/4Hp 120V AC rated Takamisawa brand relay.
(LZ-B12VM-C is exact model no.)
Where could I get something like this?
TIA,
Tony

Speedy Jim August 25th 05 08:39 PM

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
My Carrier furnace control board quit working.
Trouble-shooting revealed bad relay driving inducer motor.
12V DC coil with 1/4Hp 120V AC rated Takamisawa brand relay.
(LZ-B12VM-C is exact model no.)
Where could I get something like this?
TIA,
Tony

If you are looking for some exact replacement, it will be tough.

If you're willing to "adapt" something, try these places:

http://www.allelectronics.com/
http://www.hosfelt.com/

Besides the AC current rating, watch the coil resistance.

Jim

Matt August 25th 05 08:56 PM

http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/e...onents/relays/

Type B12VM into the search field