DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Who makes Sears prefix 921? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/118330-who-makes-sears-prefix-921-a.html)

John August 25th 05 03:24 AM

Who makes Sears prefix 921?

I recently bought a Sears Craftsman brand 10 gallon air tank. The full
model number is 921.15201. Does anyone know who the 921 prefix
manufacturer is? I've seen several lists of Sears manufacturers by
prefix (such as http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/Manufacturers-Prefix.asp)
but haven't seen a listing for 921. I'm just curious.

(I think Sears now only sells the 5 gallon air tank size).

John August 26th 05 02:41 AM

Anthony Berlin wrote:

Not absolutely positive but if memory serves me correctly it's a subsidiary
of Campbell-Hausfeld.

Thanks. You're probably right. Interestingly, C-H only makes a 5,7, and 11
gallon tanks under their own name.