DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   texturing drywall (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/117961-texturing-drywall.html)

[email protected] August 22nd 05 04:06 PM

texturing drywall

I removed a bathroom vanity, and the adhesive pulled away some drywall
chunks from the backsplash area. I have patched it, put 3 coats of mud,
and sanded between coats. I now have a smooth area about 3 inches high
and 2 feet wide on a couple of walls. I need to texture these areas to
match the knock-down texture of the surrounding area. I need some
suggestions on how to texture a small area to match the existing
knock-down?