Old_boat

Default Need Service Manual for sears Craftsman Garage door opener 139.536006

I just bought a house that has a Sears/Craftsman Garage door opener model
139.536006. The light on the unit will not turn off. Any one have a service
manual or know what would cause this. I did not get an owners manual with
it.

Thanks,

Larry

Garage Door Parts, LLC

Does this unit's wall button include an on/off switch for the light, is it
off? Check for a bad ground at the ceiling or wall outlet.
You can get the manual for about 5 bucks at http://www3.sears.com

Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

"Old_boat" wrote in message
.. .
I just bought a house that has a Sears/Craftsman Garage door opener model
139.536006. The light on the unit will not turn off. Any one have a service
manual or know what would cause this. I did not get an owners manual with
it.

Thanks,

Larry

Old_boat

I do not see a light switch on the control. There are only two 18 Ga wires
going to the unit. However I will check the ground on the unit as I would
almost bet the ground is not connected in the outlet as this is an old house
when I go over to the place after work today.

"Garage Door Parts, LLC" wrote in message
Does this unit's wall button include an on/off switch for the light, is it
off? Check for a bad ground at the ceiling or wall outlet.
You can get the manual for about 5 bucks at http://www3.sears.com

Rich
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

"Old_boat" wrote in message
.. .
I just bought a house that has a Sears/Craftsman Garage door opener model
139.536006. The light on the unit will not turn off. Any one have a
service manual or know what would cause this. I did not get an owners
manual with it.

Thanks,

Larry

Joseph Meehan

Old_boat wrote:
I just bought a house that has a Sears/Craftsman Garage door opener
model 139.536006. The light on the unit will not turn off. Any one
have a service manual or know what would cause this. I did not get an
owners manual with it.

Thanks,

Larry

Many of their manuals are available on the web site.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

ndugu

it was built by Chamberlain, if that helps you

there website is he
http://www.chamberlain-diy.com/diy04/home/

.. .