DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   grill grease catch (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/117400-grill-grease-catch.html)

badgolferman August 17th 05 11:37 PM

grill grease catch

Other than the little drip can that comes with most gas grills, what do
you use to catch grease before it ruins the deck? I don't seem to
remember to empty that thing often enough and it also fills up quickly
when there's a rain.

--
"Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong
but you can't keep away from her." -- Val Doonican

TURTLE August 18th 05 02:28 AM

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Other than the little drip can that comes with most gas grills, what do
you use to catch grease before it ruins the deck? I don't seem to
remember to empty that thing often enough and it also fills up quickly
when there's a rain.

--
"Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong
but you can't keep away from her." -- Val Doonican

This is Turtle.

I went down to the grocery store and got me a one time turkey cooking pan. Stuck
it under everything and everytime i start to grill i dump out the water. Now i
do remember to dump the pan after ever grilling and wash it with the water hose.
the Pans are about $2.00 or so.

TURTLE