DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HI ,all (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/117332-hi-all.html)

bobotang August 15th 05 03:43 PM

HI ,all

Nice to meet you.

G Henslee August 15th 05 04:08 PM

bobotang wrote:
Nice to meet you.

All is not here. But, we'll tell him you stopped by.

bobotang August 15th 05 04:26 PM

stopped by what??
I don't know ,sorry

[email protected] August 15th 05 05:31 PM

Obviously. We all start there, and with lots of careful listening get
to where we might know something, someday.

HTH,

[email protected] August 16th 05 01:21 AM

Greetings Bobotang,

I assume this was a test post?

We are happy to have you at alt.home.repair
There are lots of good people here. Please just ignore the others and
don't be discouraged by them.

William

bobotang August 16th 05 12:16 PM

Willam
thank you,
I am a new man for alt.home.repair.I like to play power tool to my
room.but the noise is very crazy.
I don't know what the power tool is the best? how to choose the power
tool or drill bits??
thanks a lot.

bobotang

Edwin Pawlowski August 16th 05 09:41 PM

"bobotang" wrote in message
.I like to play power tool to my
room.but the noise is very crazy.
I don't know what the power tool is the best?

If you want to be quiet in the bedroom, something to clean your pipes may be
best.

bobotang August 17th 05 02:37 AM

you are very funny.There are not any pipes I can clean.I am not a
house woman.I am just a man like to play power tool.
As a beginner, I don't know how to choose power tool band.