CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Default Toilet Flushing problem.

I have been in my house for almost 2 years. It was build 1 year before
I moved in. Lately I have noticed the water level maintained in the
bowls of all 3 toilets is running a bit low. I have been wondering if
there was an adjustment, but also odd that all 3 would lower like this.
maybe cheap toilets..

Lately im begining to suspect more that I have a venting issue. I
cought the toilet in the guest bathroom bubbling today! And it flushed
slow. How can this be? The house is too new for the vent to be
plugged? Plus tow of the bathrooms have sinks and shower in them. Each
sink has one of those internal venting things on it too. Wouldn't this
vent the toilet pipe?

Just trying to find out if I am reading too much in this. But now that
I think about it, the toilets have all required frequent plunging too.
But wouldnt they be vented seperately? Is there anyway I can look on my
roof to know which is vented in what way? or perhaps the city knows?

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert
Joseph Meehan

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert wrote:
I have been in my house for almost 2 years. It was build 1 year before
I moved in. Lately I have noticed the water level maintained in the
bowls of all 3 toilets is running a bit low. I have been wondering if
there was an adjustment, but also odd that all 3 would lower like
this. maybe cheap toilets..

Lately im begining to suspect more that I have a venting issue. I
cought the toilet in the guest bathroom bubbling today! And it
flushed slow. How can this be? The house is too new for the vent to
be plugged? Plus tow of the bathrooms have sinks and shower in them.
Each sink has one of those internal venting things on it too. Wouldn't
this vent the toilet pipe?

Yes, and I suspect that is your problem. You may need to access the
vent(s) on the roof and try flushing them out with a garden hose or other
methods.

Just trying to find out if I am reading too much in this. But now
that I think about it, the toilets have all required frequent
plunging too. But wouldnt they be vented seperately? Is there anyway
I can look on my roof to know which is vented in what way? or perhaps
the city knows?

The vent almost directly above is likely to be the one.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

Be careful on the roof.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Doug Miller

In article , "CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote:
[...]
Lately im begining to suspect more that I have a venting issue. I
cought the toilet in the guest bathroom bubbling today! And it flushed
slow. How can this be? The house is too new for the vent to be
plugged?

The house isn't "too new" for a bird to have built a nest in one of your
vents. Time to get up on the roof with a flashlight, and examine them.

--
Regards,