DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE Refridgerator not dispensing ice (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/116971-ge-refridgerator-not-dispensing-ice.html)

Aaron August 13th 05 11:07 PM

GE Refridgerator not dispensing ice

I have a GE refridgerator about 5 years old.

Model #TFX25KRCGWW

The ice dispenser stopped working, but the water dispenser is working
fine. It was a slow death. First it stopped giving only whole cubes
while the crushed ice worked fine. Then it started not dispensing the
crushed ice, but I could wiggle the switch that toggles between the
crushed and whole ice and then it would dispense the crushed ice. Now
it finally will not dispense any ice. When I try to dispense ice it
makes an initial crunch and then nothing happens. Can someone please
help?

Appliance Repair Aid August 14th 05 12:45 AM

Hi,

http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#cubes

http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#disp

but I could wiggle the switch that