aezael

Default Looking for a electrican in Kansas City

I have a 50 year old house and would like to have a good electrician
that can rewire my breaker boxes and allow me to use a generator
for emergency power.
I don't want to use a contractor because they cost over 300 percent
of the actual cost and I can't afford that.
Please no smart ass responses.
Dan C

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:56:39 -0500, aezael wrote:

I have a 50 year old house and would like to have a good electrician
that can rewire my breaker boxes and allow me to use a generator
for emergency power.
I don't want to use a contractor because they cost over 300 percent
of the actual cost and I can't afford that.
Please no smart ass responses.

Sending your message three ****ing times is not going to increase your
odds of getting an answer, you dumb sumbitch.

Like the other poster told you, and like I told you a few days ago when
you asked the same ****ing thing, LOOK IN YOUR GODDAM MOTHER****ING YELLOW
PAGES, YOU ****ING DIMWIT.

Linux Registered User #327951