Stormin Mormon

Default United freezer gasket

I've got a call from a customer who has a United Refrigeration co (Hudson,
wisconsin) upright freezer.

Model UF222.

Door gasket is leaking (too much frost inside the box). Any ideas where to
get a replacement gasket? My usual parts house says NLA. Froogle was no
help.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Dr. Hardcrab

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got a call from a customer who has a United Refrigeration co (Hudson,
wisconsin) upright freezer.

Model UF222.

Door gasket is leaking (too much frost inside the box). Any ideas where to
get a replacement gasket? My usual parts house says NLA. Froogle was no
help.

Here on the East coast, I used to be able to get them from United
Refrigeration, Aireco, or Johnstone.

You can get "kits" where you get a roll of the gaskets and then the magnets
to slide in them (then glue to seal the corners, but a lot of areas won't
allow these type (health department code).

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS Allen Zucher Woodworking 190 May 21st 04 11:18 PM
Hotpoint fridge freezer - freezer failure [email protected] UK diy 2 August 13th 03 07:06 PM
Refrigerator freezer knob stuck, wont turn jim Home Repair 3 July 22nd 03 04:41 PM