DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Freezer Problem in the Garage (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/116342-freezer-problem-garage.html)

Robert Tamlyn August 7th 05 09:58 PM

Freezer Problem in the Garage

I just found the answer to my question and it up to code to have a
receptacle without GFCI for the freezer. I can fix your problem if your
wiring is similar to mine. I would guess that it is.

Let me know.

Beta

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...16706110938cc8

SQLit August 7th 05 11:00 PM

"Robert Tamlyn" wrote in message
.com...
I just found the answer to my question and it up to code to have a
receptacle without GFCI for the freezer. I can fix your problem if your
wiring is similar to mine. I would guess that it is.

Let me know.

Beta

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...16706110938cc8

Sure hope your home is not wired like my last one. The garage GFCI also
protected all of the bathroom recpts. Check and double check.

Gideon August 8th 05 07:22 AM

It would have been INFINITLY more intelligent to post this
follow-up of yours as a reply to your original post. Otherwise,
most of us are asking, "what the **** is he talking about?"

Robert Tamlyn August 9th 05 12:38 AM

Gideon wrote:
It would have been INFINITLY more intelligent to post this
follow-up of yours as a reply to your original post. Otherwise,
most of us are asking, "what the **** is he talking about?"

No need to get rude. I mistakenly posted this message instead of sending
it to the intended recipient.