DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hot Water Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/116166-hot-water-problem.html)

uktamilan August 7th 05 04:27 PM

Hot Water Problem

Hi,

I have this problem and i wonder if some1 can help here, the float in my water tank was broken so i had to change it and after changing it i refilled the tank from empty, now the tank is full but i am NOT getting any hot/cold water in the bath upstairs, 1 of my friend suggested that i have to release some air from the water system, I wonder if some1 know how to do this, it would very helpful if some1 can give me a guide in the matter.

Thanking You
UKT

Check out: http://www.uktamilan.co.uk

Speedy Jim August 7th 05 06:03 PM

uktamilan wrote:
Hi,

I have this problem and i wonder if some1 can help here, the float in
my water tank was broken

\
Post to this newsgroup:

UK.D-I-Y