DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I need a electrican in Kansas City, MO. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115839-i-need-electrican-kansas-city-mo.html)

[email protected] August 4th 05 01:05 AM

I need a electrican in Kansas City, MO.

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire
it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house
wiring in case of emergency.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

Curly Sue August 4th 05 01:17 AM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:05:47 -0500, wrote:

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire
it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house
wiring in case of emergency.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

check out potential contractors through the Better Business Bureau
website for your city
http://www.bbb.org
Sue(tm)

Dan C August 4th 05 04:18 AM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:05:47 -0500, thebrownie wrote:

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire
it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house
wiring in case of emergency.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .

It didn't occur to you to look in your local Yellow Pages?

Linux Registered User #327951

[email protected] August 11th 05 11:19 PM

wrote:

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire
it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house
wiring in case of emergency.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

check out potential contractors through the Better Business Bureau
website for your city

I am not a fool, but most contractors will charge over 300% of the
actual cost for the work that is done.
That's why I asked for a electrician and not a contractor.

[email protected] August 11th 05 11:23 PM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:18:47 -0500, Dan C
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:05:47 -0500, thebrownie wrote:

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire
it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house
wiring in case of emergency.
Any help would be greatly appreciated .

It didn't occur to you to look in your local Yellow Pages?

Yes it did but all of the contractors would not even talk to me
without having a massive advance payment. And I have determined
that most contractors will charge about 300% of the actual cost
of the work.
That's why I was asking for a electrician and not a contractor, I am
retired and can't afford one of the money grubbing contractors.