DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   brick (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115833-brick.html)

grodgers August 3rd 05 10:47 PM

brick

Hi, i want to install a screwable brick system on my outside walls of my
house. I have stucco finish, do I have to remove the finish first?

[email protected] August 4th 05 04:10 PM

grodgers wrote:
Hi, i want to install a screwable brick system on my outside walls of my
house. I have stucco finish, do I have to remove the finish first?

"Screwable brick system"?

If it's some sort of simulated brick, follow the manufacturers
recomendations closely: and they undobtedly have a contact number or
website for specific recomendations.

If it's an actual course of brick sheathing, then Yeah, I'd strip the
stucco as part of prepping the wall and installing the needed support.

John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.