DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Outdoor light fixtures... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115664-outdoor-light-fixtures.html)

[email protected] August 2nd 05 10:34 AM

Outdoor light fixtures...

Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn
features? Thanks,

RBM August 2nd 05 11:49 AM

Yes, I believe HD sells a few. Not particularly good quality stuff though

Donna August 2nd 05 11:58 AM

wrote in message
Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn
features? Thanks,

We bought two outdoor fixtures with those options from Home Depot about six
years ago and haven't had a single problem with them. I think they're
decent. :)

Donna

Nick Hull August 2nd 05 12:04 PM

In article ,
wrote:

Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn
features? Thanks,

Sure, WalMart sells lots

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

Joseph Meehan August 2nd 05 12:51 PM

wrote:
Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn
features? Thanks,

Sure there are lots of them. Try local sources or you can try
smarthome.com

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit