DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Basement toilet drains... what am I looking at? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115587-basement-toilet-drains-what-am-i-looking.html)

[email protected] July 30th 05 09:03 PM

Basement toilet drains... what am I looking at?

I would like to finish my basement and as I get into ideas, the thought
of a basement toilet came to be. Here are two drains that I see....
can I use these?

http://www.areddy.net/misc/basement

Joseph Meehan July 30th 05 11:50 PM

wrote:
I would like to finish my basement and as I get into ideas, the thought
of a basement toilet came to be. Here are two drains that I see....
can I use these?

http://www.areddy.net/misc/basement

What I see is a floor drain and a cleanout. Sorry.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Sacramento Dave July 31st 05 02:56 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I would like to finish my basement and as I get into ideas, the thought
of a basement toilet came to be. Here are two drains that I see....
can I use these?

http://www.areddy.net/misc/basement

The clean out would lead to the drain. What size pipe , 3" or larger is what
you need, if that's the main house drain I would guess it's 3" or 4". You
would have to jack hammer out concrete. Then when that's all figured out
then you will have to run a vent that might be a bit of work. Could be
allot of work for a magazine chair.

G Henslee July 31st 05 02:59 PM

Sure. **** in the small one and crap in the larger one.