DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Unico is interesting (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115535-unico-interesting.html)

meirman July 29th 05 01:04 AM

Unico is interesting

The Unico recommended here is interesting.

http://unicosystem.com/AboutUnico/MatchesAnyDecor.htm

They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and
walls.

Who has sloped walls?

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

Charlie Bress July 29th 05 02:08 AM

"meirman" wrote in message
The Unico recommended here is interesting.

http://unicosystem.com/AboutUnico/MatchesAnyDecor.htm

They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and
walls.

Who has sloped walls?

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

For instance http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx...&FamilyID=6609

HTH

Charlie

JustDave July 29th 05 02:36 AM

"meirman" wrote in message
The Unico recommended here is interesting.

http://unicosystem.com/AboutUnico/MatchesAnyDecor.htm

They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and
walls.

Who has sloped walls?

Meirman

We have sloped walls in a small recording studio...

None of the walls are parallel to reduce the possibility of echoes.

Never considered sloping outlets, however.

JustDave

Edwin Pawlowski July 29th 05 03:28 AM

"meirman" wrote in message
The Unico recommended here is interesting.

http://unicosystem.com/AboutUnico/MatchesAnyDecor.htm

They have sloped outlets, 15 and 25 degrees for sloped ceilings and
walls.

Who has sloped walls?

Probably more than you think. I know of one house that has the second floor
rear wall sloped. Tutankhamun had the walls of his place sloped. I've seen
attic walls sloped. You have to get out more!