DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The dangers of Silicone Caulk (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115514-re-dangers-silicone-caulk.html)

John H. July 28th 05 06:49 AM

The dangers of Silicone Caulk

wrote in message
I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and
bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have
never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both
of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both
tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch
thick penis, and the women loved it.

However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to **** since I
inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and
he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my
bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of
silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the
manufacturer of the caulk.

Sheat, if you had inserted a straw, or even a think stick into your urethra
*before*
you shot in the silicone, you might not be in this mess!

badgolferman July 28th 05 11:37 AM

, 7/28/2005, 12:56:35 AM, wrote:

I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and
bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have
never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both
of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both
tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch
thick penis, and the women loved it.

However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to **** since I
inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and
he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my
bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of
silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the
manufacturer of the caulk.

This is easy to fix. Poke a few holes with an ice pick all around your
thing and squirt the silicone out like you would if popping a zit.

--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make."
Seve Ballesteros describing his four-putt at Augusta's No. 16 in 1988.

Hopkins July 28th 05 01:12 PM

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of silicone caulk.

Five bucks? You was robbed.

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert July 28th 05 02:06 PM

wrote:
I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and
bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have
never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both
of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both
tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch
thick penis, and the women loved it.

However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to **** since I
inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and
he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my
bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of
silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the
manufacturer of the caulk.

Naa, cut the head off, caulk your shower and call it even.

G Henslee July 28th 05 03:02 PM

wrote:
I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and
bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have
never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both
of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both
tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch
thick penis, and the women loved it.

However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to **** since I
inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and
he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my
bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.

My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of
silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the
manufacturer of the caulk.

Don't give up. Get it roto-rooted then refill with 'sanded' caulking.
The grit will keep the pipe clean.

~^Johnny^~ July 29th 05 04:54 AM

--
-john