DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google and the Villain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115498-google-villain.html)

[email protected] July 27th 05 09:52 PM

Google and the Villain

Hi, All.

Anybody else use "google groups" to access this group?

Up top: "Description: Bob Vila would love this group."

Kinda ignorant on at least 2 levels. IMHO.

Google folks,
B.V. is a self-promoting architect, who has to look at his watch to see
which way you tighten a screw. What he loves/hates is probably of no
interest to the great majority who "gather" here.

tom July 27th 05 10:21 PM

Yabbut, ole BV got probably half of the denizens here interested in the
trades with the show "TOH". I'm not all that fond of him myself, but
the show has spawned a few good spin-offs. So I'll tell you, "Someday,
it'll all be over, and then you won't have to worry about it anymore".
Tom

a July 28th 05 12:15 AM

tom wrote:
Yabbut, ole BV got probably half of the denizens here interested in the
trades with the show "TOH". I'm not all that fond of him myself, but
the show has spawned a few good spin-offs. So I'll tell you, "Someday,
it'll all be over, and then you won't have to worry about it anymore".
Tom

I'd guess that Norm got more ppl interested than BV ever has... and that
includes TOH...

~^Johnny^~ July 28th 05 04:45 AM

--
-john