DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   *** F I R E *** *** F I R E *** *** F I R E *** (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/115196-re-%2A%2A%2A-f-i-r-e-%2A%2A%2A-%2A%2A%2A-f-i-r-e-%2A%2A%2A-%2A%2A%2A-f-i-r-e-%2A%2A%2A.html)

Tekkie® July 26th 05 02:34 AM

*** F I R E *** *** F I R E *** *** F I R E ***

posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

My house is on fire, but only on the first floor. I am on the second
floor and feel pretty safe other than the smoke that is getting in
here. I plan to call the fire department but first I thought I should
ask if any of you know how to make out a house fire. I have an
advantage over the fire, because I am above it. That means I can dump
water on it and stuff. I have a cooler full of ice water next to me.
Uh oh, there is fire coming out of the heat register in this room now.
I better dump that cooler in there. Later

Breathe deep VERY deep - purify the air.
--

Tekkie