DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wonderboard (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/114084-wonderboard.html)

[email protected] July 20th 05 07:01 PM

Wonderboard

I am ready to do a tiling project and will be laying a bunck of 1/4
wopnderboard. One side of the stuff is fairly rough while the other is
pretty slick. Which side is supposed to face up?

Matt July 20th 05 07:11 PM

Now you know why it's called wonderboard.

Tim Fischer July 20th 05 07:38 PM

Rough side up -- helps hold the tile in place.

-Tim

EXT July 20th 05 08:41 PM

I understand that the rough side is for thin set mortar, the smooth side is
for mastic or glued tiles.

ups.com...