DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman Lawn Mower Problems (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/113446-re-craftsman-lawn-mower-problems.html)

Ann July 12th 05 10:39 PM

Craftsman Lawn Mower Problems

expounded:

but all I think I need to do is.. to click on the reply setting in the
chain link . isnt that how we do it.. and sort it by reply. I had
replied to STERLING;s message and am now replying to yours.

You're reading this via a web interface, so everything looks
hunky-dory to you, but most read with a newsreader and depend on an
attributed quote to follow the conversation. You failed to provide
that in your previous post.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Bob October 4th 05 09:25 PM

"Ann" wrote in message
expounded:

but all I think I need to do is.. to click on the reply setting in the
chain link . isnt that how we do it.. and sort it by reply. I had
replied to STERLING;s message and am now replying to yours.

You're reading this via a web interface, so everything looks
hunky-dory to you, but most read with a newsreader and depend on an
attributed quote to follow the conversation. You failed to provide
that in your previous post.

I read with a newsreader set to properly thread the posts, and had no
problem following the discussion.

Better no quote than 3 pages of quote with a "me too" at the bottom.

Bob