DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CIA Bombs London (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/113013-re-cia-bombs-london.html)

badgolferman July 11th 05 03:06 AM

CIA Bombs London

Awake, 7/10/2005, 9:54:05 PM, wrote:

As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after
9-11-2001. The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately
named by the media. The political agenda -whatever it may have been-
is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".

[idiotic rant snipped]

If you really believe all this crap you write then you are one sad,
sick idealogue. Do you think a massive conspiracy like what you
propose could be pulled off by a bunch of incompetent self-serving
politicians?

--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.

Nick Hull July 11th 05 03:24 AM

In article ,
"badgolferman" wrote:

Awake, 7/10/2005, 9:54:05 PM, wrote:

As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after
9-11-2001. The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately
named by the media. The political agenda -whatever it may have been-
is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".

[idiotic rant snipped]

If you really believe all this crap you write then you are one sad,
sick idealogue. Do you think a massive conspiracy like what you
propose could be pulled off by a bunch of incompetent self-serving
politicians?

The incompetent politicians could never pull it off, but their handlers
might.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

G Henslee July 11th 05 05:21 AM

wrote:

As much as I hate GWB, and the damage he's done to our country, as much
as I WANT to believe this, it is still the most ridiculous BS I ever
heard.

You haven't been around usenet for long then...

tom July 11th 05 08:36 AM

The incompetent politicians could never pull it off, but their handlers

might.
So right you are.... Tom

[email protected] July 15th 05 01:23 PM

someone said they saw elvis there

MUADIB® July 30th 05 10:05 PM

It had to start somewhere...........

I wasn't aware that internet facilities were available in psychiatric
wards.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.