DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   window well cover (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/112969-window-well-cover.html)

Konyoman July 9th 05 07:53 PM

window well cover

I have 2 window wells 80" long X 20" deep which I need to cover.. I went to
Home Depot and the only covers they sell are not long enough...

Can anyone suggest anything else that I can do to keep rain from going in
here?
Thanks

Mikepier July 9th 05 08:18 PM

Theres so many websites that sell those covers
Heres one for example

http://www.polyguardcovers.com/

Bert Byfield July 10th 05 12:10 AM

I have 2 window wells 80" long X 20" deep which I need to cover.. I
went to Home Depot and the only covers they sell are not long
enough...

Poor people can make a 2x2 (or similar) lean-to frame, and staple-gun clear
plastic to it.

No July 11th 05 03:04 PM

Some really nice custom ones here. http://www.windowbubble.com/ They have
been around at least since the 80s when I saw some of their stuff. Can be
built to accommodate wires, pipes, vents, etc.
. ..