ggia

Default Toto toilet-seat failure

Eleven months after initial installation of new Toto toilet one of the
two
plastic bosses broke that help secure the elongated plastic seat to the
bowl.
Replacement cost for the Toto Soft-Close seat (SS114#01, cotton) was
US$48
including shipping. This is an unacceptable use time, and I will not
buy the product again if the replacemnt seat fails that soon.

ggia wrote:
I had to replace a toilet that was new with the house in 1970. After I
searched net groups I decided to buy a TOTO--which I'd never heard of
before. Internet sites that sell TOTO seemed to have two prices for
the TOTO MS854114, which was the one-piece model I wanted-- and the

....snip

skip

Put your wife on a high fiber, low calorie diet. You can't expect
to put a toilet seat through all the torture of her gargantual arse
and expect it to last for a lifetime. I'm surprised it lasted as long
as it did..it must be a durable product.