DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Radiator 1900 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/112288-radiator-1900-a.html)

Desireless July 6th 05 01:03 PM

Radiator 1900

Okay, we need to replace two radiator's but the plumbing in this house
is pretty old, although that shouldn't present a problem. The main
thing is that the radiators are 600mm high and 1900mm long.

One has two pipes going into each end, the other has those two pipes
going into the right hand end - I need to know where I might find a
1900mm long radiator and if a single convector is okay for both. I
have not seen anything above 1600mm (I think).

Any help is appreciated for this newbie.

Speedy Jim July 6th 05 05:08 PM

Add one more cross-post:
UK.D-I-Y