Jim85CJ

You can buy "humane" traps, catch them and release them far away from you.
Or just make stew.

D'Olier wrote:
Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living
under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements
all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who constantly
want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

I live in Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

Paul

G Henslee

D'Olier wrote:
Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living
under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements
all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who constantly
want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

I live in Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

Paul

Never heard of a live trap and a short ride?
Doug Miller

In article , "D'Olier" wrote:
Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living
under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements
all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who constantly
want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

Get a Hav-a-Hart trap. Then search the internet for recipes for hasenpfeffer.

--
Regards,

Dan C

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:12:54 -0500, D'Olier wrote:

Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits?

A shotgun. They won't feel a thing.

Linux Registered User #327951

FDR

"D'Olier" wrote in message
Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living
under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements
all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who
constantly
want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

Rent a hunting dog for a day.

I live in Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

Paul

The Man in the Yellow Hat

"D'Olier" wrote in message
Is there a humane way to get rid of rabbits? I have at least two living
under my deck and I wouldn't mind only they perform their bowel movements
all over my backyard. It's disgusting and I have little kids who

constantly
want to pick it up. I just want them to get away from our back yard.

I live in Dallas, TX.

Thanks.

Paul

Well Paul, you could trap 'em. Or you could shoot 'em. But sooner or later
another critter is going to take their place. This might actually be a good
opportunity to teach your kids that despite their best efforts, every now
and then they're going to end up with **** on their shoes.

HTH

Olaf

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article , "D'Olier"

wrote:

Get a Hav-a-Hart trap. Then search the internet for recipes for

hasenpfeffer.

--

I thought they just made that word up for Bugs Bunny cartoons. :-D

And here I've been using it to demand faster service.

Doug Miller

wrote:

Get a Hav-a-Hart trap. Then search the internet for recipes for

hasenpfeffer.

I thought they just made that word up for Bugs Bunny cartoons. :-D

And here I've been using it to demand faster service.

It's a German dish. Means "peppered rabbit".

--
Regards,