Dave

Default IQ Air Health Pro air purifier opinion please

I am thinking about buying this unit and was wondering what your opinions
were of it. It is supposed to clean a 1100 foot square area. The price
range for it runs from $590 to $695. I looked into buying the Sharper Image
Quadra, but I can't find any favorable recommendations on it and have
decided to stay away from it. Thanks for your help.

cowboy

"Dave" wrote in message
I am thinking about buying this unit and was wondering what your opinions
were of it. It is supposed to clean a 1100 foot square area. The price
range for it runs from $590 to $695. I looked into buying the Sharper
Image
Quadra, but I can't find any favorable recommendations on it and have
decided to stay away from it. Thanks for your help.

The Sharper Image Quadra is a joke, it doesn't do anything!

the owner of Sharper Image should be jailed for fraud

the swiss IQ Air machines are perhaps the best at any price, along with the
Friedrich C90A, when you factor in vale.

would give the IQ Air the edge for easily the best raw performance, the
Friedrich C90A has a big advantage in energy consumption, which is important
in something you run 24/7

the Friedrich has essentially no filter cost, another cost savings

so, to summarize, I would get the Friedrich if I was on a tight budget, the
IQ Air if I was well off financially, and the Sharper Image if I was an
idiot who didn't do his homework and get a scam in return.

SQLit

"Dave" wrote in message
I am thinking about buying this unit and was wondering what your opinions
were of it. It is supposed to clean a 1100 foot square area. The price
range for it runs from $590 to $695. I looked into buying the Sharper

Image
Quadra, but I can't find any favorable recommendations on it and have
decided to stay away from it. Thanks for your help.

I have two of the older Ionic Breezes. Very content with the operation and
preformance.
The Ionic Breezes say they are only good for about 500 sqft. I used to run 2
in a 1750 sqft eventually the air was cleaned.

I live in Phoenix and have a dog. The collection plates need to be cleaned
weekly.

I will say now that mine are older (going on 5 years) Sharper Image is less
than helpful when I wanted replacement parts.

Looking at the web page I am pretty surprised that you would even consider a
Ionic Breeze when the unit your looking at has hepa filters. These units
are not even in the same ball part when compared to each other.

Have fun listening to the fans. I am a light sleeper so that is not an
option for me.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
TV Remote False Triggering Air Purifier! [email protected] Electronics Repair 9 December 9th 04 10:12 PM
Triton Respirator Tim Schubach Woodturning 23 August 18th 04 06:15 AM
OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD? Gunner Metalworking 127 December 18th 03 01:36 PM