DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brick/Masonry stain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/111988-brick-masonry-stain.html)

Curly Sue June 24th 05 10:25 PM

Brick/Masonry stain

I would like to touch up the color of some chipped bricks on my house.
The bricks were originally painted/stained a burgundy-brick color
(i.e., no one notices they are painted except the masons). But some
have chips and the orange interior is showing through. Also, a repair
of mortar cracking is very noticeable due to the color difference and
I'd like to tint that too.

However, I haven't had any luck locating brick stain in suitable
colors. Does anyone know of a source of such in the US?

TIA.

Sue(tm)

m Ransley June 24th 05 10:52 PM

Chip off a sample and go to Sherwin Williams or other Pro stores.