DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cover French Drain (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/111938-cover-french-drain.html)

Oddity June 22nd 05 08:01 PM

Cover French Drain

I have an old home with a french drain/sump pump system inside. The
holes in the cinder blocks are currently 0-2" above the floor grade,
and have in the past been covered over with shingle material.

Much of this material is disintegrating (and blocking the drain)and
needs to be replaced, or a new system needs to be setup (a caulked
metal/plastic channel?). While I know I have some issues outside as
well, I'm assuming the drainage inside isn't going to go away either,
and needs to be repaired.

Any suggestions?