Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cowboy

Default whirlpool washer question

does anyone know how to adjust the fill height on these?

ever since I bought my whirlpool super capacity washer in 1999, it has never
filled quite high enough for my taste.

I seem to get better washing results by manually adding 2 more gallons of
water after it fills, which raises the water level a couple of inches

It would be nice if there is a way to adjust this, so that I do not have to
manually add the 2 gallons each time.

not sure what the whirlpool engineers were thinking by cutting the highest
level back by 2 gallons, since my way gives better results, probably some
marketing expert made them lower the final water level, trying to boost the
"lower water consumption" numbers for advertising.