Default Under cabinet fluorescent touch lamp?

Ok, it doesn't HAVE to be fluorescent, but does anyone how I can get
touch-activated under-cabinet lamps?

(I don't want all my under-cabinet lamps wired to a wall switch, and I
don't want to fumble around for a switch I can't see on each individual
lamp.)

Thanks in advance.