Platebanger

Default Well Water filter

Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water
filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more
pressure ?

Thanks
Dick

PS is there is where would I find it ?

SQLit

"Platebanger" wrote in message
Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water
filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more
pressure ?

Thanks
Dick

PS is there is where would I find it ?

To add pressure you need a pump.

Adding chlorine is going to be expensive.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Platebanger" wrote in message
Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water
filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more
pressure ?

Thanks
Dick

PS is there is where would I find it ?

Adding chlorine is not always a good thing with pure water. You can create
more problems that it would solve. What is the problem now? There may be
other remedies.

To add pressure, you need a tank and a pump arrangement.

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Chlor is standard addition to remove suphur (becomes O on contact) but the
unit to inject is very costly ($2K) and hard to maintain.
Up here we usually just use pool chlor capsules and drop into well once a
week. Pressure regulator on pump and pressure bladder is not set right or
worn. Adjust to factory.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Platebanger" wrote in message
Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water
filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more
pressure ?

Thanks
Dick

PS is there is where would I find it ?

Adding chlorine is not always a good thing with pure water. You can create
more problems that it would solve. What is the problem now? There may be
other remedies.

To add pressure, you need a tank and a pump arrangement.

Vlad

We had all types of filters including chlorine and ultra violet but
use only distilled water for drinking.

Vlad

need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 03:01 AM