Junior Member

Default Well Pump problems

When ever I open a faucet in my house, I get first air bubbles out of my faucet for a while and than it seems to work fine. This started a few weeks agao and first I thaught that air got into the system for some reason and it will clear out in a couple days, but it doesn't seem so. It seems to get worse overr time. Is this a sign that I am running out of water in my well and the pump draws air once in a while? ............ Gerd