Old May 28th 05, 11:26 PM
mitcheroo

Default snapper mower:interlock module - how test?

Snapper 1438H Hydro, rear-engine riding mower.

Thing yesterday just quit. Engine turns over, but no spark to the
sparkplug. The three safety switches (seat,PTO,and pedal) check out OK.
Next item up the line is the INTERLOCK MODULE...

All the safety switches tie into the IM. How do I test the IM?

About the size of a chunky book of matches. Tab of a circuit board
poking out plastic sealing filler. This thing have a chip in it? Ya
gotta be kidding me -- an IC for the damn safety switch system? Gimme a
break. $30 to replace. Up yours, Snapper.

Fed up with this mower. "Legendary Snapper"... yeah, right. Something
going wrong with it about every other time we use it, if not every
time...

System fuse is ok. Will check the key switch next. There's also the
ignition coil... how do I check the ignition coil?

Dagnabbit -- all on the frigging holiday weekend too.

Resetting controller on Ariston dishwasher bob Home Ownership 2 December 5th 06 10:56 AM
Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 17th 04 05:31 AM
Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 12th 04 09:01 AM
test for Jimbo dale Metalworking 3 November 13th 03 06:52 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 09:51 PM